Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 1TB
|Débit de transfert interne||7000 Mo/s|
|Baie compatible||M.2 2280|
1 en stock
1 en stock
NVMe SSD 980 PRO: Unstoppable Speed
Next-level SSD performance
Unleash the power of the Samsung PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ SSD 980 PRO for your next-level computing. Leveraging the PCIe® 4.0 interface, the 980 PRO delivers double the data transfer rate of PCIe® 3.0 while being backward compatible for PCIe® 3.0 for added versatility.
* The NVM Express™ design mark is a registered trademark of NVM Express™, Inc.
Powered by Samsung in-house controller for pcie® 4.0 SSD, the 980 PRO is optimized for speed. It delivers read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s, making it 2 times faster than PCIe® 3.0 SSDs and 12.7 times faster than SATA SSDs. The 980 PRO achieves max speeds on PCIe® 4.0 and may vary in other environments.
* Sequential and random write performance was measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. Intelligent TurboWrite operates only within a specific data transfer size.
Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware, system hardware & configuration and other factors. For detailed information, please contact your local service center.
* Test system configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor [email protected], DDR4 2666MHz 16GBx2, OS-Windows 10 Pro 64bit,
Chipset-ASUS-X570-ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA
* Results are based on a comparison with Samsung PCIe® 3.0 NVMe™ SSDs and SATA SSDs.
* To maximize the performance of the 980 PRO, please check whether your system supports PCIe® 4.0 at the Intel or AMD website.
A winning combination
Designed with hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users in mind, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It’s fast at loading games so you can play more and wait less.
Efficient M.2 SSD
The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops for maximum board design flexibility. The drive is suitable for building high-performance computing systems due to its optimized power efficiency.